World wine prices fell in 1850, and paper packaging began to be used for food.
In 1852 the United States F. Wally created a paper bag machine, which appeared paper products machinery.
In 1861 Germany established the world's first packaging machinery factory,
1911 production of automatic forming filling and sealing machine.
In 1890 the United States began to produce liquid filling machine,
1902 and the production of gravity filling machine.
At the beginning of the 20th century, the British P. Durand used metal containers to save food, resulting in a variety of canned food.
Since the 1960s, new materials have gradually replaced traditional packaging materials, especially after the use of plastic packaging materials, packaging machinery has undergone major changes. The rise of the supermarket, the packaging of goods made an update request. In order to ensure the safe and safe transportation of goods, the container came into being, the container body size has gradually realized the standardization and serialization, thus promoting the packaging machinery to further improve and develop.
Previous: No Information
Next: Beverage Equipment
- Packaging Machinery Industry Develo...
- Research On Development Of Packagin...
- Packaging Equipment Development Trend
- Liquid Filling Machine
- Packaging Equipment Classification ...
- Packaging Machine
- Beverage Machinery And Equipment De...
- Packaging Equipment Important Produ...
- Filling Machine Equipment
- Beverage Equipment
- Intelligent Food Packaging Machinery
- 5 Sets High Speed Toothpick Packing...
- Packaging Machinery Is Keep Upgrading
- Welcome Indian Customers To Visit O...
- 20ft Container Goods Export To Sout...
- Chinese New Year Holiday Notice
- Safety Knowledge Of Automatic Strap...
- Pipe Sterilizer Introduction
- Vacuum Packaging Machine
- Food Machinery Brand Strategy